Thursday, April 10, 2008

Saints and Aaron Glenn

Saints sign CB Aaron Glenn
By: New Orleans Saints

Aaron Glenn
By: WikiPedia.org

First things first... I love the Saints. They are the graetest team that I have ever had the pleasure of controlling on Madden's video games. Specifically the '07. All in all this is a VERY good move for the Saints. Glenn is happy because he gets to play foootball and gets paid to do so. A win-win for him. Not to mention that ALL the GOOD NFL analysis people say that they need a good Cornerback. And this has got to be a step in the right direction. Hopefully this year the Saints will actually make it to the Playoffs. That will make my like life if they won! That would be awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Contributors