Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Killswitch Engage

Killswitch Engage
By: Wikipedia.org

Biography( click "biography" on the right)
By: Killswitch Engage
I owe the turn on to my friend Liz! This band became famous after their album The End of Heartache
The thing I found the most shocking is that the singer is actually African American. Now reading this you may be thinking:
"So what?! Look at Akon!"
And this is where I say:
"Look at Akon! He's in Rap music! Not metalcore!"
The first song that i heard by KsE was Self revolution which was followed by Fixation on the Darkness! All in all KsE is a unique band much like Avenged Sevenfold.

Okay. So. KsE was formed by two members of two seperate and disbanded bands. The singer of one is now the singer in Shadows Fall.
I'll be perfectly honest this IS a good band but in my opinion A7X is MUCH better! Like worlds!So KsE was signed to Roadrunner records. And to my knowledge still are! The thing that's awesome about ksE is that they are going to stick with Roadrunner Rec. That's what I will do when I make it famous! Stick with them!


No comments:

Contributors